Yon González started his acting career in 2006. Since then he has been in several movies and TV series. In addition, Yon has acted in several short films, for one of which-- Latex Dolls or Munecas de Latex--he won the best male performance award at the La FILA Festival of Short Films. Before his acting career, Yon was featured on the cover of several magazines, and as a model for fashion designer, David Delfin, at the Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week.
2015 Matar el tiempo Boris
2014- Bajo sospecha (TV Series) Víctor Reyes
2015 Perdiendo el norte Hugo
2014 El club de los incomprendidos Rodrigo
2011-2013 Grand Hotel (TV Series) Julio Olmedo
2011 Transgression Helio
2011 Los Quién (TV Series) Paco
2011 Gran Reserva (TV Series) Manuel Hernández
2011 Torrente 4 Peralta
2011 Sofía (TV Mini-Series) Constantino
2009 Rage (Rabia) Adrián
2009 Sex, Party and Lies (Mentiras Y Gordas) Nico
2009 Latex Dolls (Short) (Munecas de Latex) Adrián
2008 The Storymaker (Short) Víctor
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2016 Fotogramas de Plata 2015 Best Actor in Television
- 2015 MIM Series Award for Best Male Actor in a Drama
- 2015 VIII Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Female Man of the Year Award
- 2015 Award for "Best Promising Actor" . XVI International Festival of Short Films Torrelavega.
- 2011 Fotogramas de Plata award for Best Actor-TV, for the Series Grand Hotel
- 2010 Award for best newcomer by the Association of Writers the Spectacle of New York (ACE), for his role in The Boarding School (El Internado).
- 2009 Best Actor for Latex Dolls (Muñecos de Latex), directed by Samuel Gutierrez.
- 2009 Awarded as one of the new faces of European fiction (actors of Spain by E talenta.